Friday, November 20, 2009

Typographic layouts // Farhad Fozouni


I have been pretty busy working on my first collaborative project designing informational layouts, and all I can think about now is layouts, grids and numbers. So I am posting today a type & layout extroadinaire, Farhad Fozouni. I just love his typography work, an Iranian designer, Farhad Fozouni absolutely amazes me with his typographic compositions. It's written in Persian script so I don't even understand what's written, but I really admire the way he works with type and image.It was so hard for me to narrow them down, so go check out his website for more of his amazing work.

 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the last one...and the one with the onions, hehe! The combination between Persian and Latin script is interesting. The way you look at it would differ completely depending on whether you can read the script or not.

Thumbs up for the first post :-D